VIRUS IS ATTACK!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.youjizz.com

Homewww.youjizz.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My suggesstions~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinjiro

Kinjiro

My suggesstions~ Empty
PostSubject: My suggesstions~   My suggesstions~ EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:42 am

I suggesst you to make these items:
Spiral Spear[1] with GIP effect.
Death Wish[1] with GIP effect.
Song Notes[1] with GIP effect.
Skyfire Hawk Bow[1] with GIP effect. Color black please? Very Happy
Weapon for Taekwon.

Combo item:
Soul Helm+Soul Wings=100% Move Speed+True Sight. If equiped both.
Sun Valkyrie Helm+Sun Spirit Wings=100% Move Speed+True Sight. If equiped both it will add +Stats.
Galaxy Valkyrie Helm+Galaxy Spirit Wings=100% Move Speed+True Sight. If equiped both it will add +Stats.
Zodiac Valkyrie Helm+Zodiac Spirit Wings=100% Move Speed+True Sight. If equiped both it will add +Stats.
Metal Valkyrie Helm+Metal Spirit Wings=100% Move Speed+True Sight. If equiped both it will add +Stats.

I want it to be implemented on our server because if you use valkyrie boots, you got slow move speed but if sleipnir, you can have 100% Move Speed. Slotted boots can have a card with a great effect and if you just use it you can't reach the enemy with sleipnir which just far from you. It's better if we have these new effects so War of Emperium will be more great! More power to ElementsRO!
Back to top Go down
manegaorsua

manegaorsua

My suggesstions~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggesstions~   My suggesstions~ EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:20 am

Subject: My suggesstions~ Today at 9:42 am
I suggesst you to make these items:
Spiral Spear[1] with GIP effect. = ( SORRY NOT ALLOWED = IMBALANCE )
Death Wish[1] with GIP effect. = ( SORRY NOT ALLOWED = IMBALANCE )
Song Notes[1] with GIP effect. = ( SORRY NOT ALLOWED = IMBALANCE )
Skyfire Hawk Bow[1] with GIP effect. Color black please? = ( SORRY NOT ALLOWED = IMBALANCE )
Weapon for Taekwon. ( Next Patch Soon )

Combo item:
Soul Helm+Soul Wings=100% Move Speed+True Sight. If equiped both. ( Sleipnir Better )
Sun Valkyrie Helm+Sun Spirit Wings=100% Move Speed+True Sight. If equiped both it will add +Stats. ( This Set Already Fixed )
Galaxy Valkyrie Helm+Galaxy Spirit Wings=100% Move Speed+True Sight. If equiped both it will add +Stats.( This Set Already Fixed )
Zodiac Valkyrie Helm+Zodiac Spirit Wings=100% Move Speed+True Sight. If equiped both it will add +Stats.( This Set Already Fixed )
Metal Valkyrie Helm+Metal Spirit Wings=100% Move Speed+True Sight. If equiped both it will add +Stats.( This Set Already Fixed )

... Repost~! Thanks

-GM McDo
Back to top Go down
http://zero-ragnarok.tk
Kinjiro

Kinjiro

My suggesstions~ Empty
PostSubject: OMGGGGGGGGGG   My suggesstions~ EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:19 pm

No no! Those weapons, remove their old effects and make it with gip effect with 1 slot [1]. Because knight can't use spear type skills with GIP only, Gunslinger can't use gun skills with GIP only. That's what i want to say. Thank you!

And oops i forgot, using valkyrie or phoenix boots will not make you fast move speed. If you use these boots you can't reach the enemy which far from you. He moves faster, you move slower.
Back to top Go down
manegaorsua

manegaorsua

My suggesstions~ Empty
PostSubject: ~!~! Sir Kinjiro   My suggesstions~ EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:04 am

Thanatos Will Be Release Soon~! Look @ on other post [ Guild Package ] < that Thread

then no need to put some GIP Effect on weapon

Thanks, More Power
Back to top Go down
Kinjiro

Kinjiro

My suggesstions~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggesstions~   My suggesstions~ EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Mark didn't say that there will be thanatos card. He said, GIP=30dex+etc..(thanatos effect) not thanatos card. But it would be better if we will put thanatos card on server because of those shitty palladins. Thank you! More power ZeRO!!
Back to top Go down
manegaorsua

manegaorsua

My suggesstions~ Empty
PostSubject:    My suggesstions~ EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:59 am

Thanatos Card Will Be Release Look @ Gpack at other Thread
Back to top Go down
Kinjiro

Kinjiro

My suggesstions~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggesstions~   My suggesstions~ EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:52 am

Where the Dont Say Bad Word is that "Thanatos will be released soon"? Can you show me a print screen of that shit! I checked Gpack section>>Two Gpack thread and there's no Thanatos card will be released soon.
Back to top Go down
manegaorsua

manegaorsua

My suggesstions~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~~~~~   My suggesstions~ EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Just ~! Wait...
Back to top Go down
Kinjiro

Kinjiro

My suggesstions~ Empty
PostSubject: Please!   My suggesstions~ EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Put Max move speed and true sight when warlord sets are equiped together. What's the use of effects of those valkyrie shoes and phoneix shoes if sleipnir is just being used to run fast. And another problem is true sight. When you are going to quest demon sets, there is the effect of true sight which inputed in the Demon Helm.
Back to top Go down
manegaorsua

manegaorsua

My suggesstions~ Empty
PostSubject: `!~!~!~   My suggesstions~ EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:13 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My suggesstions~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggesstions~   My suggesstions~ Empty

Back to top Go down